Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, June 30, 2014

Challenge 220 ~ Ribbons

Welcome :) We have another new challenge for you at Craft Your Passion.

Our sponsor is...
Artbymiran
https://www.etsy.com/shop/artbymiran

Hello I am Mi Ran artist and owner of Artbymiran, I was born in Seoul, South Korea. I grew up with Korean and Japanese Manga. In my childhood, I loved drawing and making my own little stories. I moved to Canada in my late 20s, where I reside with my husband.
I have worked on a variety of publications, ranging from children's to contemporary adult genres. I have contributed as an artist and colorist. I also worked as a graphic artist and layout designer for non-comic publications. For several years I was able to share my passion through teaching art to elementary school aged children. These experiences have influenced my recent artwork.
 I am excited to have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters.
I love to share my art. I love thinking of new images, and it’s so fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art.
 My designer’s creations can be seen on my blog http://artbymiran.blogspot.com/
My Facebook page  - https://www.facebook.com/artbymiran

Prize : 3 Digi images of choice from store

The theme is...
Ribbons
You must use at least one ribbon on your cards/projects.

So here is some gorgeous inspiration from the DT featuring images 
kindly provided by our sponsor...






Lyn
Using Florence 





7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous work by the team and fab sponsor. thanks for another great challenge. xxD

Unknown said...

Love all the DT Work!! Bonnie's card is gorgeous!! Love the blue.. the faux stitching! Just gorgeous!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Mi Ran Jung said...

Beautiful projects by DT. Thanks for having me as a sponsor. Hugs, Mi Ran
artbymiran Challenge
artbymiran Facebook Group

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT Creations, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

Wendy said...

Very cute design team makes. Thanks for the "ribbon" challenge this week.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fab creations and coloring by the team. Thanks so much for the inspiration and challenge!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE what Fabulous DT creations!!!